Guests of Members
Guest visitors of The Racquet Club of Philadelphia are required to check-in at the Front Desk upon arrival and must adhere to the following guidelines during their visit to the clubhouse:
- Guests must be accompanied by the hosting member at all times while in the Club to have a guest pass set-up by a member in advance.
- Guests are expected to comport himself as a gentleman or herself as a lady at all times in the Clubhouse.
- Reciprocal members are required to have their club send a Letter of Introduction to the Front Desk prior to their arrival.
- Guests must comply with rules established by the Club including dress code and cell phone use.
- Food or beverage may not be brought into the Club for consumption at any time.
- Cigarette or cigar smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse.
- The Club is not responsible for any items placed or left in the coat closets, locker rooms or any area of the Club.
- Gratuities are not permitted.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests which include charges and fees resulting from their guests’ club use, unless the guest opts to leave their credit card information with the Front Desk. Members may be disciplined for infraction of guest policies or violations of Club Rules by their guests.
Members of clubs that have a formal affiliation with The Racquet Club of Philadelphia may be issued guest cards, which grant them club use and charging privileges. These members must present a Letter of Introduction and a membership card from their Club upon arrival. Reciprocal Club Members may only use the Club for up to fourteen (14) visits per calendar year. While visiting, reciprocal guests are governed by the Club’s rules, and infractions are reported to the guests’ club.
Reciprocal Guest Fees
- There is a $30 fee per day for reciprocal members who wish to utilize the Club’s athletic facilities. This daily fee includes one court time, use of the locker rooms, and use of the Fitness Center for the day.
- A credit card is required for all guests to allow for signing privileges while at the Club.
For more information about Reciprocal Guest options, contact the Front Desk by calling 215-735-1525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org